Jump to Main Content
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2013 v.1 no.1 pp. 102-109
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; chemical composition; contact angle; crystal structure; electrochemistry; electrolytes; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; glycerol; hexadecane; hydrophobicity; oils; rolling; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; titanium; wettability
- ... The preparation of superoleophobic and superhydrophobic surfaces requires surface microgeometries and surface chemistry. In this study, an economical and environmentally friendly electrochemical etching method was developed to prepare superoleophobic and superhydrophobic titanium surfaces. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier transform infrared spectrophotometry (FT ...
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2016 v.4 no.12 pp. 6828-6837
- air; atmospheric pressure; durability; nylon; oils; polyesters; polyurethanes; sustainable technology; toxic substances
- ... Oil/water separation has been addressed by various materials characterized with superwettability, but most of the methods involve corrosive or toxic chemicals which will cause environmental concerns. Proposed herein is an environmentally friendly method to realize oil/water separation. Nylon mesh is exposed to atmospheric pressure plasma for surface modification, by which micro-/nanostructures and ...