Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Tong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2018 v.7 no.1 pp. 1289-1299
- aluminum foil; carbon; copper; electrolytes; energy; fluorine; hydrocarbons; lithium batteries; oils; perfluorocarbons; pyrolysis; raw materials
- ... Pyrolysis is an important way to deal with spent lithium ion batteries (LIBs). This study investigated the pyrolysis process and pyrolysis behaviors of the main components in spent LIBs. Kinetic studies on the pyrolysis process of spent LIBs were conducted using isoconversional method. The pyrolysis process of spent LIBs could be classified into four stages and the average of active energy was 85. ...
- Liu, Tong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2018 v.6 no.2 pp. 1863-1871
- aqueous solutions; catalysts; catalytic activity; cobalt; durability; electrochemistry; oxygen production; potassium hydroxide; surface area
- ... Cobalt pentlandite (Co₉S₈) has recently attracted great attention as a highly efficient and stable earth-abundant catalyst for the oxygen evolution reaction (OER) because of its electronic properties and intrinsic structure. However, the rational design and synthesis of OER catalysts to further enhance the electrochemical activity and durability remain major challenges. Herein, novel Co₉S₈ hollow ...