Jump to Main Content
- Bartoszek, Wacław; Barci, Kinga; Stachurska-Swakoń, Alina
- Acta Musei Silesiae, Scientiae Naturales 2016 v.64 no.3 pp. 269-273
- Aconitum; Crocus; Viola biflora; flora; piedmont; streams; Carpathian region; Poland
- ... The paper presents an analysis of mountain species occurrence in the Sopotnia Wielka creek, in the Beskid Żywiecki Mts (Western Carpathians, Poland). The list contains 55 plant species, which represent the whole altitudinal spectrum from piedmont to alpine zones (Viola biflora, Mutellina purpurea). The species inhabit mostly moist and wet communities along creek. They represent mainly the Alpic-Ce ...
- Kocián, Petr
- Acta Musei Silesiae, Scientiae Naturales 2016 v.64 no.3 pp. 263-267
- Spergularia; flora; halophytes; highways; roadsides; Czech Republic
- ... The paper reports on a find of the short-lived perennial halophyte Spergularia media on the D1 motorway in NE Moravia, which is the second known record from motorways in the Czech Republic. Possible ways of introduction are shortly discussed. ...