Jump to Main Content
- Szczepaniak, Magdalena; Cieślak, Elżbieta
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2011 v.80 no.4 pp. 301-313
- Melica; amplified fragment length polymorphism; analysis of variance; biodiversity; ecological succession; flora; genetic markers; genetic variation; population size; viability; Central European region; Poland
- ... A good knowledge of species delimitation is crucial for the biodiversity protection and the conservation of wild species. We studied the efficiency of AFLP markers and morphological characters to assist species determination for Melica ciliata L. and M. transsilvanica Schur within European range of distribution, including isolated and range-limit populations of "M. ciliata" (i.e. M. cf. ciliata) f ...
- Eker, İsmail; Koyuncu, Mehmet
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2011 v.80 no.4 pp. 275-277
- Allium; extinction; flora; geographical distribution; habitats; organisms; risk; taxonomy; Iraq
- ... Allium olivieri Boiss. (Alliaceae) is reported as a new record for Turkish flora. It was identified using the collected specimens and Flora orientalis, Flora of Iraq and Flora Iranica. The detailed description, illustrations, geographical distribution, habitat, status of IUCN extinction risk and some comments and discussions on the taxonomy of the species are given. ...