Jump to Main Content
- Krzakowa, Maria; Celka, Zbigniew
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2008 v.77 no.4 pp. 299-304
- Calamagrostis; Phragmites australis; allozymes; electrophoresis; gene flow; genetic variation; heterozygosity; loci; peroxidase; Poland
- ... The genetic Variation of Reed Grass Calamagrostis arundinacea (L.) Roth was investigated in 25 populations in various geographic regions of Poland. A total of 907 individuals were sampled for electrophoretic analysis of peroxidase loci (11 allozymes). Populations were characterised by genetic parameters e.g. heterozygosity level, Wright's fixation index (F) and polymorphism coefficient (Pg). Mean ...
- Gömöry, Dušan; Krajmerová, Diana
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2008 v.77 no.4 pp. 305-311
- Sorbus; adults; conservation areas; genetic variation; genotype; hybrids; juveniles; microsatellite repeats; reproduction; shrubs; Slovakia
- ... Spatial distribution and genetic variation of a population of Sorbus chamaemespilus (L.) Crantz and putative hybrids between S. chamaemespilus, S. aria and S. aucuparia growing in the nature reserve Skalnä Alpa (central Slovakia) were studied. The analysis of spatial patterns using Ripley's K-function revealed a significant clustering of the adults of both S. chamaemespilus and hybrid taxa at dist ...