Jump to Main Content
- Gömöry, Dušan; Krajmerová, Diana
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2008 v.77 no.4 pp. 305-311
- Sorbus; adults; conservation areas; genetic variation; genotype; hybrids; juveniles; microsatellite repeats; reproduction; shrubs; Slovakia
- ... Spatial distribution and genetic variation of a population of Sorbus chamaemespilus (L.) Crantz and putative hybrids between S. chamaemespilus, S. aria and S. aucuparia growing in the nature reserve Skalnä Alpa (central Slovakia) were studied. The analysis of spatial patterns using Ripley's K-function revealed a significant clustering of the adults of both S. chamaemespilus and hybrid taxa at dist ...
- Cieślak, Elżbieta
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2013 v.82 no.1 pp. 67-75
- Serratula; amplified fragment length polymorphism; genetic drift; genetic similarity; genetic variation; habitats; highlands; inbreeding; Czech Republic; Poland; Slovakia; Ukraine; Western European region
- ... AFLPs were used to analyze the genetic variability of Serratula lycopifolia, one of the rarest plant species in Central and Western Europe, in six populations from the Wyżyna Małopolska upland (Poland), White Carpathian Mts (Slovakia and Czech Republic) and Podolian Upland (Ukraine). The results of polymorphism, PCoA and neighbor-net analyzes showed similar and relatively low genetic variation and ...