Jump to Main Content
- Zubek, Szymon; Błaszkowski, Janusz; Mleczko, Piotr
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2011 v.80 no.4 pp. 285-292
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Archaeospora; Convallaria majalis; Glomus caledonium; Glomus mosseae; Glomus versiforme; Helianthus tuberosus; botanical gardens; endophytes; hyphae; medicinal plants; mycelium; mycorrhizal fungi; rhizosphere; roots; soil; spores; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) and dark septate endophyte (DSE) associations were studied in 36 medicinal plant species from 33 genera and 17 families, collected from the Botanical Garden of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. Arbuscular mycorrhiza (AM) was found in 34 species (94%); 26 were of the Arum-type, 4 – Paris and 4 taxa revealed intermediate morphology. The abundance of AMF hypha ...
- Błaszkowski, Janusz; Adamska, Iwona; Czerniawska, Beata
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2003 v.72 no.2 pp. 149-156
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Glomus; Plantago lanceolata; host plants; hyphae; mycorrhizae; mycorrhizal fungi; ontogeny; scientific illustration; spores; staining; taxon descriptions; Poland; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The ontogenetic development and morphological properties of spores of two species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (Glomeromycota) of the genus Glomus, G. claroideum and G. spurcum, are described and illustrated. Spores of the two species were not earlier found in Poland, and this paper is the first report of the occurrence of G. spurcum in Europe. In one-species pot cultures with Plantago lanceola ...