Jump to Main Content
- Gołaszewski, Janusz, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2007 v.76 no.4 pp. 299-307
- Matricaria; dormancy; ecophysiology; germination; models; seeds; soil temperature; water potential; weeds
- ... Changes in hydrotime model parameters were determined in Matricaria maritima L. subsp. inodora seeds during burial in a field in order to describe the seasonal dormancy pattern. Seeds were exhumed at regular intervals over a year and incubated at different water potentials at 19°C. Germination time courses were analyzed to determine hydrotime population parameters. Values of ѱb(50), ѲH and σѱb var ...
- Gołaszewski, Janusz, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae 2009 v.78 no.2 pp. 105-114
- Cirsium arvense; after-ripening; ecophysiology; fruits; models; seed dormancy; seed germination; seeds; temperature; water stress
- ... The ecophysiological regulation of seed dormancy in perennial species and those with a varied life cycle has not been studied in detail yet. That is why an attempt has been made to determine the Cirsium arvense seed water relations during stratification and afterripening at different temperatures and germination at constant or fluctuating temperatures on the basis of the hydrotime model. The obtai ...