Jump to Main Content
- Orosz, Szilvia; Szénási, Ágnes; Puskás, János; Ábrahám, Rita; Fülöp, Andrea; Jenser, Gábor
- Acta Universitatis Sapientiae. Agriculture and environment 2017 v.8 no.1 pp. 16-26
- temperature, etc ; Haplothrips; atmospheric pressure; dominant species; flight; relative humidity; solar radiation; suction traps; Hungary; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... In this study, the seasonal flight activity of the Phlaeothripidae (Thysanoptera) species was studied by using suction trap, in South-East Hungary, in the years 2000 and 2004 from April to October. The flight period of two dominant species, namely Haplothrips angusticornis Priesner and Haplothrips aculeatus Fabricius (Thysanoptera: Phlaeothripidae), was observed in high number in Europe. Also, it ...
- Dhaundiyal, Alok; Gangwar, Jitendra
- Acta Universitatis Sapientiae. Agriculture and environment 2015 v.7 no.1 pp. 5-22
- temperature, etc ; activation energy; biomass; computer software; conifer needles; models; nitrogen; pyrolysis; thermogravimetry; weight loss; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A kinetic study of the pyrolysis process of pine needles was examined using a thermogravimetric analyser. The weight loss was measured in nitrogen atmosphere at a purge flow rate of 100 ml/min. The samples were heated over a range of temperature of 19°C–600°C with a heating rate of 10°C/min. The results obtained from the thermal decomposition process indicate that there are three main stages: dehy ...