Jump to Main Content
- Golebiowska, Hanna, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Acta agrobotanica 2016 v.69 no.4 pp. aa.1688
- Chenopodium album; Echinochloa crus-galli; corn; crop-weed competition; crops; developmental stages; leaves; weeds
- ... Small-plot experiments for two levels of infestation (20 and 40 plants per m2) with Chenopodium album L. and Echinochloa crus-galli (L.) P. Beav were conducted in the 2009–2011 seasons. In the first variant, the effect of time of weed removal on maize was investigated. Weeds were removed in the following growth stages of maize: one, three, five, and seven leaves, the beginning of stem elongation, ...
- Gołębiowska, Hanna
- Acta agrobotanica 2014 v.67 no.2 pp. 109-116
- Artemisia vulgaris; Veronica persica; Viola arvensis; corn; crops; ecological balance; edge effects; grain yield; plowing; plows; reduced tillage; risk; weeds; Poland
- ... In recent years, a significant increase in weed infestation of agricultural crops with Artemisia vulgaris has been observed in the south-western region of Poland. The ease of migration of this expansive species results from the fact that it does not face competition from segetal weeds and therefore poses a great threat to the ecological balance. During the period 2008–2011, a floristic study was c ...