Jump to Main Content
- Szot, Iwona; Lipa, Tomasz; Basak, Alina
- Acta agrobotanica 2014 v.67 no.2 pp. 99-108
- ripening, etc ; Fragaria ananassa; acidity; anthocyanins; ascorbic acid; chemical composition; climatic factors; cultivars; fruit maturity; fruit quality; fruits; liquid fertilizers; strawberries; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The chemical composition of strawberry fruit depends mainly on cultivar, fruit maturity degree and climatic conditions in the growing period. Fruit quality is also determined by a cultivation technology. The influence of two biostimulants (Atonik SL and Betokson Super 050 SL), which were used separately, in combination with each other or with the liquid fertilizer InsolCa, on yielding and fruit qu ...
- Dobromilska, Renata; Kujath, Katarzyna
- Acta agrobotanica 2006 v.59 no.2 pp. 191-198
- ripening, etc ; agricultural colleges; crop yield; cultivars; cutting; ethephon; flowering; flowers; fruiting; fruits; harvesting; horticulture; tomatoes; Poland; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The investigations were carried out in 2001-2003 at the Horticulture Experimental Station, University of Agriculture in Szczecin. The influence of truss cutting and application of Ethrel preparation on the flowering and acceleration of ripening of small-sized tomato fruit was studied. The experiment focused on the following factors: methods of acceleration of tomato fruit ripening (truss cutting, ...