Jump to Main Content
- Wanic, Maria; Myśliwiec, Monika; Jastrzębska, Magdalena; Michalska, Marzena
- Acta agrobotanica 2016 v.69 no.1 pp. aa.1655
- ripening, etc ; Trifolium resupinatum; Triticum aestivum; aerial parts; biomass; developmental stages; growth factors; leaf development; plant density; roots; sowing; spring wheat; stem elongation; tillering; vegetation; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... A pot experiment was conducted in the years 2010–2012. The competitive interactions between spring wheat and undersown Persian clover, depending on plant density have been established. The plants were grown in a mixture and in pure sowing at a higher density (according to the rules of proper agricultural practice) and at a density reduced by 20%. Based on measurements of dry matter in the abovegro ...
- Aniela, Maria; Myśliwiec, Monika
- Acta agrobotanica 2014 v.67 no.4 pp. 125-134
- ripening, etc ; Trifolium resupinatum; Triticum aestivum; biomass production; developmental stages; flowering; inflorescences; leaf development; mixed cropping; plant competition; plant density; roots; shoots; sowing; spring wheat; stem elongation; stems; tillering; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The influence of sowing method and plant density on the biomass of spring wheat and Persian clover was evaluated. In a pot experiment conducted in three series during the years 2010–2012, plants were cultivated as mixed and pure crop at higher (consistent with agronomic recommendations) and lower density, decreased by 20% compared to it. Dry mass accumulation tests for both species were conducted ...