Jump to Main Content
- GAO, Fang; LIN, Ying-Jie; ZHANG, Jia-Lei; YANG, Chuan-Ting; ZHANG, Feng; YANG, Xiao-Kang; ZHAO, Hua-Jian; LI, Xiang-Dong
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 2269-2277
- Arachis hypogaea; cadmium; chlorophyll; cultivars; leaves; oils; peanuts; photosynthesis; protein content; seed quality; seeds; sugars; vegetative growth
- ... The objectives of this study were to study the effect of cadmium (Cd) stress on peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) growth and kernel yield and quality, and provide a guide for the safe production of peanut. In the pot experiments carried out in 2009 and 2010, 2 cultivars, Yuhua 15 and XB023, were cultured under light (1.0 mg kg⁻¹), medium (2.5 mg kg⁻¹), heavy (7.5 mg kg⁻¹), and high (15.0 mg kg⁻¹) Cd st ...
- MA, Dong-Fang; WANG, Hai-Ge; TANG, Ming-Shuang; YUAN, Xi-Li; BAI, Yao-Bo; ZHOU, Xin-Li; SONG, Jian-Rong; JING, Jin-Xue
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 2145-2151
- Puccinia striiformis f. tritici; Triticum aestivum; breeding; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; cultivars; dominant genes; genetic distance; genetic markers; greenhouses; microsatellite repeats; parents; pathotypes; pedigree; races; seedlings; stripe rust; wheat; China
- ... Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivar Zhongliang 21 displays resistance to 7 prevalent Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici (Pst) races from China. The resistance gene(s) carried by this cultivar was identified using molecular markers in combination with phenotypic evaluation. Seedlings of the F₁, F₂, and BC₁ generations from the cross between Zhongliang 21 (resistant) and Mingxian 169 (susceptible ...