Jump to Main Content
- Fang GAO; Ying-Jie LIN; Jia-Lei ZHANG; Chuan-Ting YANG; Feng ZHANG; Xiao-Kang YANG; Hua-Jian ZHAO; Xiang-Dong LI
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 2269-2277
- Arachis hypogaea; cadmium; chlorophyll; cultivars; leaves; oils; peanuts; photosynthesis; protein content; seed quality; seeds; sugars; vegetative growth
- ... The objectives of this study were to study the effect of cadmium (Cd) stress on peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) growth and kernel yield and quality, and provide a guide for the safe production of peanut. In the pot experiments carried out in 2009 and 2010, 2 cultivars, Yuhua 15 and XB023, were cultured under light (1.0 mg kg⁻¹), medium (2.5 mg kg⁻¹), heavy (7.5 mg kg⁻¹), and high (15.0 mg kg⁻¹) Cd st ...
- Zai-Song DING; Bao-Yuan ZHOU; Xue-Fang SUN; Ming ZHAO
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.38 no.2 pp. 285-292
- Oryza sativa; catalase; chlorophyll; energy; flowering; fluorescence; gene overexpression; genes; genetically modified organisms; heat; leaves; lipid peroxidation; oxygen; peroxidase; phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase; photochemistry; photoinhibition; photosynthetically active radiation; reactive oxygen species; rice; superoxide dismutase; water stress; zeaxanthin
- ... Overexpression of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase (PEPC) gene in transgenic rice (Oryza sativa L.) may alleviate inhibition on photosynthesis under drought stress condition. In the present research, photosynthetic light curve, chlorophyll α fluorescence parameters, pigment content, and reactive oxygen metabolism were studied in 2 PEPC transgenic rice lines under drought stress at flowering stage. ...