Jump to Main Content
- Si-Long CHEN; Jia-Quan HUANG; Yong LEI; Xiao-Ping REN; Qi-Gen WEN; Yu-Ning CHEN; Hui-Fang JIANG; Li-Ying YAN; Bo-Shou LIAO
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.38 no.2 pp. 245-255
- flowering; peanuts; enzymes; bioinformatics; phylogeny; isoelectric point; Brassica napus; Tropaeolum majus; endoplasmic reticulum; Ricinus communis; amino acids; Arachis hypogaea; molecular weight; introns; leaves; Arabidopsis thaliana; complementary DNA; triacylglycerols; amino acid sequences; oils; cDNA libraries; exons; prediction; proteins; biosynthesis; expressed sequence tags; flowers; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence homology
- ... Lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase (LPAT) is one of the key enzymes in biosynthesis pathway of triacylglycerol (TAG) in plant. A full-length cDNA library of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) was constructed from seed by means of a large number of sequences of expressed sequence tag (EST) and gene functional annotation. A lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase gene, designated AhLPAT, and its genomic ...
- Fang GAO; Ying-Jie LIN; Jia-Lei ZHANG; Chuan-Ting YANG; Feng ZHANG; Xiao-Kang YANG; Hua-Jian ZHAO; Xiang-Dong LI
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 2269-2277
- Arachis hypogaea; cadmium; chlorophyll; cultivars; leaves; oils; peanuts; photosynthesis; protein content; seed quality; seeds; sugars; vegetative growth
- ... The objectives of this study were to study the effect of cadmium (Cd) stress on peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) growth and kernel yield and quality, and provide a guide for the safe production of peanut. In the pot experiments carried out in 2009 and 2010, 2 cultivars, Yuhua 15 and XB023, were cultured under light (1.0 mg kg⁻¹), medium (2.5 mg kg⁻¹), heavy (7.5 mg kg⁻¹), and high (15.0 mg kg⁻¹) Cd st ...