Jump to Main Content
- Cui-Yan, Yin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta agronomica sinica 2011 v.37 no.10 pp. 1852-1859
- Brassica napus; correlation; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nutrient use efficiency; planting; rapeseed; ripening; seed yield; seeds
- ... The objectives of this study were to understand the characteristics of nitrogen accumulation and partition in different types ofrapeseed (Brassica napus. L) and explain the mechanism of nitrogen efficiency for seed production. A total of 98 conventional rapeseed varieties in 6 types of nitrogen use efficiency for grain production (NUEg) were planted under N0 (pure nitrogen 0 kg ha⁻¹) and N1 (pure ...
- CUI, Yan-Hong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta agronomica sinica 2011 v.37 no.7 pp. 1229-1234
- Triticum aestivum; Zea mays; corn; double cropping; energy efficiency; fallow; grain yield; growing season; industrial symbiosis; rivers; valleys; water stress; winter wheat
- ... The winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)-summer maize (Zea mays L.) relay system (W-M system) is the main cropping pattern in the Yellow-Huai-Hai River Valleys region of China. In recent years, winter freezing and drought stress occur frequently in this area, which causes great loss of wheat yield. In this study, the double-cropping maize system (M-M system) was tested in Xinxiang, Henan Province i ...