Jump to Main Content
- Bartkowiak-Broda, Iwona, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta biologica Cracoviensia 2013 v.55 no.1 pp. 49-57
- Brassica napus; amplified fragment length polymorphism; genetic correlation; genetic markers; genetic similarity; hybrids; isozymes; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique
- ... Isozyme, RAPD and AFLP markers were evaluated and compared for their ability to determine genetic similarity in a set of 18 parental lines of winter oilseed rape F1 hybrids developed using CMS ogura. Five isozyme systems, 64 RAPD starters and 23 EcoRI+3/MseI+3 AFLP primer combinations generated 597 polymorphic markers. These polymorphic fragments were chosen for estimation of genetic si ...
- Łukasik, Iwona, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta biologica Cracoviensia 2013 v.54 no.2 pp. 39-46
- Acyrthosiphon pisum; Medicago sativa; adults; alfalfa; cultivars; cutting; desmosides; digestibility; larvae; leaves; livestock; pests; plant breeders; thin layer chromatography; tissues
- ... We studied the effect of qualitative and quantitative variation of saponin content in foliar tissues of four European alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) cultivars (Radius, Sapko, Sitel, Radius line 1) on pea aphid (Acyrthosiphon pisum Harris) development, and the effect of aphid infestation on alfalfa saponin content. Aphids (adult apterae, larvae, and adult alatae) were counted on 3-, 6- and 9-month-ol ...