Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Zhibing; Zeng, Jiangning; Chen, Jianfang; Chen, Quanzhen; Zhang, Dongsheng; Yan, Xiaojun
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2015 v.35 no.2 pp. 37-45
- Trichodesmium; absorption; biogeochemical cycles; carbon dioxide; global warming; nitrogen fixation; nitrogen-fixing bacteria; oceans; population structure; primary productivity; China
- ... Trichodesmium spp. is probably the most important diazotroph in oligotrophic tropical and subtropical seas. Their N fixation relieves the restraining of N limitation to the marine primary production, and promotes the absorption of CO2. Therefore, their distribution and N fixation are paid more attention on the condition of global warming in recent years. We summarize the studies on Trichodesmium s ...
- Pan, Shufen; Tian, Hanqin; Lu, Chaoqun; Dangal, Shree R.S.; Liu, Mingliang
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2015 v.35 no.2 pp. 28-36
- carbon dioxide; case studies; climate; climate models; cropland; cropping systems; crops; data collection; environmental factors; highlands; hydrology; irrigation; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; paddies; primary productivity; surveys; terrestrial ecosystems; vegetation types; China
- ... The characteristics and distribution of vegetation are essential information for understanding the structure and functioning of terrestrial ecosystems across a large region. In this study, we developed the contemporary and potential vegetation maps of China with a spatial resolution of 1 km × 1 km. The vegetation classification scheme includes 17 types of vegetation and 3 non-vegetated land cover ...