Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2016 v.36 no.5 pp. 361-366
- atmospheric precipitation; climate change; deciduous forests; ecosystems; geographical variation; latitude; plant communities; primary productivity; soil pH; soil water; temperature; vascular plants; wood; China
- ... Geographic variation can lead to the changes of local plant species, which play crucial roles in primary production and ecosystem structure. Therefore, understanding multiple scale distribution patterns of plant species is important for us to effectively monitor ecosystem changes due to climate changes and other modifications. Here, we mainly investigated the distribution pattern of wood vascular ...
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2014 v.34 no.2 pp. 106-109
- biodiversity; carbon sequestration; climate; climate change; conservation areas; ecosystems; endangered species; infrastructure; monitoring; pests; planning; questionnaires; sustainable development; temperature; China
- ... Nature reserve has been served as the important pathway for biodiversity conservation and carbon storage. Global climate change is an indisputable fact and impacted the biodiversity and nature reserve. How nature reserves adapt to climate change has drawn more and more concerns. This research conducted questionnaires of 68 national nature reserves from 24 provincial regions, and the questionnaires ...