Jump to Main Content
- Kokalj, D.; Godevac, D.; Andelkovic, B.; Cigic, B.; Zlatic, E.; Hribar, J.; Vidrih, R.
- Acta horticulturae 2019 no.1235 pp. 483-488
- cyanidin, etc ; Prunus avium; active ingredients; antioxidant activity; cherries; citric acid; color; ethanol; formic acid; freeze drying; frozen storage; fructose; glucose; metabolites; metabolome; metabolomics; models; multivariate analysis; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyphenols; solvents; spectral analysis; storage temperature; storage time; sucrose; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... A metabolomics approach based on nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy, a rapid and simple technique, was used for the assessment of chemical changes of ‘Van’ sweet cherries during their storage. This approach affords a holistic analysis since NMR spectroscopy allows the simultaneous detection of diverse groups of secondary and primary metabolites, and reflects the real molar levels of the ...
- Takamura, T.; Morino, T.
- Acta horticulturae 2019 no.1237 pp. 251-258
- cyanidin, etc ; Ranunculus; agricultural experiment stations; ambient temperature; anthocyanins; carotenoids; color; corolla; cultivars; delphinidin; flavonols; hydrochloric acid; pigmentation; Japan; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Petal coloration and pigmentation in four cyanic Ranunculus cultivars of the “Temari series”, which are original cultivars bred by Kagawa prefecture agricultural experiment station in Japan, were investigated. ‘Akane Temari’, ‘Beni Temari’ and ‘Sakura Temari’ had reddish-colored petals, and ‘Fuji Temari’ had purplish-colored petals as compared with other cultivars. Three cyanic cultivars, ‘Beni Te ...