Jump to Main Content
- A. Balkaya; O. Aydin; S. Murat Dogru
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1202 pp. 55-62
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; autumn; bolting; cultivars; growing season; leaves; sowing date; spring; vegetables; Turkey (country); Show all 10 Subjects
- ... This study was carried out to investigate the possibilities of pak choi cultivation and to determine the suitable cultivars of pak choi under the ecological conditions of Samsun between the autumn and spring growing season in 2010-2011. In this study, three sowing dates with 15 day intervals (1st August, 15th August, 1st September) at the end of autumn period in 2010, two sowing dates (1st April, ...
- R. Xiao; Z. Pang; D. Liao; B. Zhu; H. Wu; Y. He
- Acta horticulturae 2018 v. no.1227 pp. 393-400
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; Brassica juncea var. multiceps; Brassica rapa subsp. oleifera; Chinese cabbage; Ipomoea aquatica; autumn; cultivation area; fallow; flowering; model validation; models; mustard greens; planting; sowing; summer; tropics; vegetable growing; China; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Balanced sowing is the main factor affecting the cultivation of vegetables in tropical areas, especially in summer. Based on the following parameters associated with the balanced production of fast-growing leafy vegetables, harvest duration (A), growth duration (B), land fallowing duration (C), cultivation area (W), planting proportion of a specific vegetable (Y) and required sowing area (X), the ...