Jump to Main Content
- L. C. Deleuran; M. H. Olesen; N. Shetty; R. Gislum; B. Boelt
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1209 pp. 35-40
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; cultivars; environmental factors; fresh produce; leaves; multispectral imagery; near-infrared spectroscopy; packaging; production technology; seed quality; seed testing; seeds; transportation; vegetable growing; viability; vigor; washing; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Seed is the most fundamental input in vegetable production on which the effectiveness of other inputs and outputs depends. If the seed is of poor quality, the use of other inputs is less successful and will occasionally be irrelevant. A definition of seed quality will depend upon the use for which the seed is intended. Viability, vigor, uniformity, purity and health of the seeds are quality parame ...
- A. Balkaya; O. Aydin; S. Murat Dogru
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1202 pp. 55-62
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; autumn; bolting; cultivars; growing season; leaves; sowing date; spring; vegetables; Turkey (country); Show all 10 Subjects
- ... This study was carried out to investigate the possibilities of pak choi cultivation and to determine the suitable cultivars of pak choi under the ecological conditions of Samsun between the autumn and spring growing season in 2010-2011. In this study, three sowing dates with 15 day intervals (1st August, 15th August, 1st September) at the end of autumn period in 2010, two sowing dates (1st April, ...