Main content area
You searched for: Subject "Brassica rapa" Remove constraint Subject: "Brassica rapa" Journal Acta horticulturae Remove constraint Journal: Acta horticulturae Publication Year 2018 Remove constraint Publication Year: 2018 Subject environmental factors Remove constraint Subject: environmental factors
2 Search Results
- Deleuran, L. C.; Olesen, M. H.; Shetty, N.; Gislum, R.; Boelt, B.
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1209 pp. 35-40
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; cultivars; environmental factors; fresh produce; leaves; multispectral imagery; near-infrared spectroscopy; packaging; production technology; seed quality; seed testing; seeds; transportation; vegetable growing; viability; vigor; washing; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Seed is the most fundamental input in vegetable production on which the effectiveness of other inputs and outputs depends. If the seed is of poor quality, the use of other inputs is less successful and will occasionally be irrelevant. A definition of seed quality will depend upon the use for which the seed is intended. Viability, vigor, uniformity, purity and health of the seeds are quality parame ...
- Viršilė, A.; Brazaitytė, A.; Sakalauskiene, S.; Jankauskiene, J.; Miliauskiene, J.; Vastakaite, V.
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1227 pp. 669-676
- Brassica rapa, etc ; Lactuca sativa; environmental factors; green leafy vegetables; growth chambers; human nutrition; light emitting diodes; light intensity; lighting; night temperature; nitrate reductase; nitrates; nitrite reductase; nitrites; photons; photosynthesis; protein content; relative humidity; tissues; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Green leafy vegetables occupy a very important place in the human diet, however, they also represent a group of plants that tend to accumulate nitrates in their tissues. In recent years, nitrate problems have been revived in closed environment intense cultivation systems. In such systems, it is possible to control nitrate metabolism by tailoring controllable environmental parameters. In this study ...