Main content area
You searched for: Keyword "Brassica rapa" Remove constraint Keyword: "Brassica rapa" Journal Acta horticulturae Remove constraint Journal: Acta horticulturae Publication year rev 7982-2018 Remove constraint Publication year rev: 7982-2018 Subject term environmental factors Remove constraint Subject term: environmental factors
2 Search Results
- L. C. Deleuran; M. H. Olesen; N. Shetty; R. Gislum; B. Boelt
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1209 pp. 35-40
- Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis, etc ; cultivars; environmental factors; fresh produce; leaves; multispectral imagery; near-infrared spectroscopy; packaging; production technology; seed quality; seed testing; seeds; transportation; vegetable growing; viability; vigor; washing; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Seed is the most fundamental input in vegetable production on which the effectiveness of other inputs and outputs depends. If the seed is of poor quality, the use of other inputs is less successful and will occasionally be irrelevant. A definition of seed quality will depend upon the use for which the seed is intended. Viability, vigor, uniformity, purity and health of the seeds are quality parame ...
- A. Viršilė; A. Brazaitytė; S. Sakalauskiene; J. Jankauskiene; J. Miliauskiene; V. Vastakaite
- Acta horticulturae 2018 v. no.1227 pp. 669-676
- Brassica rapa, etc ; Lactuca sativa; environmental factors; green leafy vegetables; growth chambers; human nutrition; light emitting diodes; light intensity; lighting; night temperature; nitrate reductase; nitrates; nitrite reductase; nitrites; photons; photosynthesis; protein content; relative humidity; tissues; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... . In this study we review the effects of light-emitting diode (LED) lighting spectrum and photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD) on nitrate assimilation in green vegetables. Experiments were performed in closed environment growth chambers (21/17°C day/night temperature, ~65% relative humidity). Green and red leaf lettuces (Lactuca sativa ‘Lobjoits green cos’ and ‘Red cos’) and tatsoi (Brassica rapa var ...