Jump to Main Content
- Mezghani, A.; Gouta, H.; Sahli, A.; Labidi, F.; Zouari, I.; Laaribi, I.; Kammoun, N.
- Acta horticulturae 2017 no.1160 pp. 391-396
- Olea europaea; absorption; acidity; alternate bearing; chlorophyll; cultivars; fatty acid composition; field experimentation; free fatty acids; growing season; irrigation management; oils; oleic acid; olives; palmitic acid; polyphenols; semiarid zones; trees; water supply; yield components; Tunisia
- ... To understand the relations between water availability existing in semi-arid conditions of central Tunisia and yield components of olive trees, a field experiment was carried out to study the behavior of local and foreign cultivars under two irrigation regimes (small water supply 10% ETc which was closed to rain-fed condition and full irrigated 100% ETc). The trial was carried out over a 2-year pe ...
- Zouari, I.; Mezghani, A.; Labidi, F.
- Acta horticulturae 2017 no.1160 pp. 231-236
- climate; cold treatment; cultivars; flowering date; global warming; heat; heat sums; olives; phenology; spring; temperature; Mediterranean region; Tunisia
- ... Olive phenology is a sensitive indicator of climate change and especially the climatic warming of areas where olives are grown. Flowering occurs after being exposed to chilling and subsequent accumulation. The Mediterranean region is characterized by a changeable climate, especially in spring when temperature varies quickly from year to year. In this context, a study was carried out on local ('Mes ...