Jump to Main Content
- Yu, W.; Yang, Y.; Sun, N.; Wei, H.; Huang, L.; Mou, Y.; Zhang, H.; Zhao, Z.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1127 pp. 149-156
- genetic analysis, etc ; Ralstonia solanacearum; Verticillium dahliae; Verticillium wilt; bacterial wilt; crossing; disease resistance; eggplants; epistasis; genes; germplasm; hybrids; inheritance (genetics); rootstocks; specific combining ability; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Four eggplant rootstock germplasm lines, JA01, JA02, JB61 and JB62, with different levels of resistance to bacterial wilt (BW) and/or verticillium wilt (VW), along with the cultivated species 'Rf' were used to construct F1 hybrids. F2 and BC1 crosses were made by crossing BW-resistant JA01 and highly BW-susceptible 'Rf', and highly VW-resistant JA02 and highly VW-susceptible 'Rf'. Plants were infe ...
- Shimizu, T.; Kaminuma, E.; Nonaka, K.; Yoshioka, T.; Goto, S.; Matsumoto, T.; Katayose, Y.; Mochizuki, T.; Tanizawa, Y.; Toyoda, A.; Fujiyama, A.; Nakamura, Y.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1135 pp. 23-32
- genetic analysis, etc ; Citrus; crossing; cultivars; genetic variation; genome; genome-wide association study; genomics; genotype; genotyping; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; marker-assisted selection; nucleotide sequences; single nucleotide polymorphism; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The large-scale genotyping assay is a prerequisite for modern genetic analysis, and single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) markers that enable high-throughput genotyping are widely used for genome-wide association studies (GWAS) and genomic selection (GS). However, SNP markers randomly selected from limited genome data often fail in genotyping certain citrus crosses because of high genetic diversity ...