Jump to Main Content
- Zrira, S.; Benchekroun, F.; Taleb, A.; Baghdad, B.
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.997 pp. 319-327
- development projects, etc ; agronomy; endangered species; farming systems; geographic information systems; harvesting; income; medicinal plants; research and development; rural development; rural women; secondary education; supply chain; value added; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... In order to support the Rural Development Project in the Eastern Middle Atlas (PDRMO), the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) has awarded a grant to the Institute of Agronomy and Veterinary Hassan II. This grant was intended to establish a Research Development project for the empowerment of rural women through the promotion of the Aromatic and Medicinal Plants (AMP) sector in t ...
- Davies, W.P.; Baines, R.N.; Batt, P.J.
- Acta horticulturae 2013 no.1006 pp. 133-142
- development projects, etc ; agribusiness; business development; case studies; energy; funding; nongovernmental organizations; private sector; rural development; sustainable development; technology transfer; universities; Asia; South Africa; South America; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Partnerships based on sharing complementary skills and resources have long provided a range of proven benefits to development initiatives. These have often been broad-based partnerships including university collaboration with government, NGOs, multi-national organisations and/or business - to bring ideas, expertise and energy together for mutual benefit and to deliver common goals. These partnersh ...