Jump to Main Content
- R. Xiao; Z. Pang; D. Liao; B. Zhu; H. Wu; Y. He
- Acta horticulturae 2018 v. no.1227 pp. 393-400
- Brassica juncea var. multiceps; Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis; Brassica rapa subsp. oleifera; Chinese cabbage; Ipomoea aquatica; autumn; cultivation area; fallow; flowering; model validation; models; mustard greens; planting; sowing; summer; tropics; vegetable growing; China
- ... Balanced sowing is the main factor affecting the cultivation of vegetables in tropical areas, especially in summer. Based on the following parameters associated with the balanced production of fast-growing leafy vegetables, harvest duration (A), growth duration (B), land fallowing duration (C), cultivation area (W), planting proportion of a specific vegetable (Y) and required sowing area (X), the ...
- Yan, Q.Y.; Liu, H.C.; Chen, R.Y.; Song, S.W.; Sun, G.W.
- Acta horticulturae 2011 v. no.907 pp. 199-203
- Chinese cabbage; flowering; relative humidity; industry; leaf area; flowers; shade; plastics; color; temperature; Brassica rapa subsp. oleifera; leaves; ascorbic acid; Israel; China
- ... Effects of shading on growth and quality of flowering Chinese cabbage (Brassica campestris L. ssp. chinensis var. utilis Tsen et Lee) were studied by different color shading-nets (red, grey, black and blue net, in which red, grey and blue net were manufactured by Polysack Plastics Industries, Israel) at November to December in Guangzhou, China. Under grey, blue, red and black net at 12 am, tempera ...