Jump to Main Content
- Larsen, B.; Pedersen, C.; Orgaard, M.; Toldam-Andersen, T.
- Acta horticulturae 2017 no.1172 pp. 355-358
- genetic analysis, etc ; DNA; alleles; apples; breeding; cultivars; digestion; flow cytometry; genetic variation; loci; microsatellite repeats; parentage; ploidy; polymerase chain reaction; provenance; restriction endonucleases; Denmark; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... We made a genetic analysis of about 500 apple cultivars, which either originate from Denmark or have been of greater importance in Denmark. To study the diversity and parentage among the cultivars, 15 SSR markers were used. A new PCR-based protocol for identification of S-alleles was developed and used to study the S-alleles among cultivars. The protocol using general S-locus primers and digestion ...
- Ipek, M.; Ipek, A.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1145 pp. 101-104
- genetic analysis, etc ; DNA; clones; expressed sequence tags; garlic; gene banks; genetic markers; genome; genomic libraries; genotype; microsatellite repeats; nucleotides; screening; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... SSR markers are one of the most preferable DNA molecular markers in plant genetic analyses because they are multi allelic, polymorphic, reproducible and transferable among the genetically close species although their development is costly and time consuming. Development of SSR markers can be accomplished with either sequencing of genomic library colonies containing SSR repeats or mining available ...