Jump to Main Content
- Marco, P.; Campo, E.; Oria, R.; Blanco, D.; Venturini, M. E.
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1194 pp. 831-838
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; aldehydes; canning; dimethyl sulfide; experts; freeze drying; freezing; gas chromatography; odors; olfactometry; olives; sensory evaluation; solid phase microextraction; truffles; volatile compounds; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The aim of this work was to evaluate the effect of different preservation methods (freeze-drying or lyophilisation, traditional freezing and canning) on the aroma profile of Tuber melanosporum truffles. Volatile compounds were extracted by a solid-phase microextraction (SPME) technique and further analysed by gas-chromatography olfactometry, in order to monitor changes occurring in key-aroma compo ...
- Romanazzi, G.; Servili, A.; Murolo, S.
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1144 pp. 129-132
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; Aspergillus; Cladosporium; Clostridium; Enterobacter intermedius; Escherichia coli; Fusarium; Listeria monocytogenes; Penicillium; Pseudomonas; Raoultella terrigena; Trichoderma; coliform bacteria; food pathogens; mycotoxins; odors; paper; postharvest diseases; shelf life; taste; truffles; yeasts; Australia; Chile; France; Italy; South Africa; Spain; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... Black truffle (Tuber melanosporum), known also as black Périgord truffle, is well-known as high value product and appreciated for its characteristic taste and aroma. It is harvested on spontaneously mycorrhized plants in several areas of Europe (e.g., Italy, France, Spain), and it is grown on artificially inoculated plants here and in several other areas of the world (Chile, Australia, South Afric ...