Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Zhidong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2012 no.926 pp. 357-362
- blueberries; cultivars; models; ripening; shelf life; soluble solids
- ... The rate of maturation and changes in percent soluble solids and rate of decay of three blueberry cultivars, ‘Blomidon’, ‘Northcountry’ and ‘Northland’, under two experimental conditions were studied. The cultivars reached berry maturity concurrently in about 10 to 26 days from immature green stage. Berry development from blue-pink to fully mature required about 3 to 6 days. The percent soluble so ...
- Zhang, Zhidong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2002 no.585 pp. 591-594
- Ribes nigrum; ethephon; fruit drop; harvesting; leaves
- ... The effects of low concentration ethephon (10, 50, and 200mg/L) applied 25 days before the fruit harvest and high concentration ethephon (267, 500, and 1000mg/L) and low concentration GA (10 and 30mg/L) applied 2 days and 4 days before the harvest on abscission of the fruit and leaves of blackcurrant cv. 'Ben Lomond' were studied. The results indicated that the amount of fruit fall rate reached 98 ...