Jump to Main Content
- Rizwan, Muhammad; Ali, Shafaqat; ur Rehman, Muhammad Zia; Malik, Sumaira; Adrees, Muhammad; Qayyum, Muhammad Farooq; Alamri, Saud A.; Alyemeni, Mohammed Nasser; Ahmad, Parvaiz
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2019 v.41 no.3 pp. 35
- Oryza sativa; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; biomass; cadmium; catalase; chlorophyll; crops; electrolytes; foliar application; gas exchange; leaves; malondialdehyde; nanoparticles; oxidative stress; peroxidase; photosynthesis; polluted soils; rice; seedlings; shoots; silicon; superoxide dismutase; tissues; titanium dioxide; toxicity
- ... The cadmium (Cd) has been regarded the toxic trace element to plants and humans, while there is very little information available about the application of titanium dioxide (TiO₂) and silicon (Si) nanoparticles (NPs) in the mitigation of Cd stress in crops and particularly in rice (Oryza sativa). The experiment is aimed to investigate how foliar applications of Si and TiO₂ NPs affected Cd uptake, p ...
- Bouazzi, Hassiba; Feki, Kaouthar; Brini, Faîcal; Saibi, Walid
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2019 v.41 no.3 pp. 36
- Arabidopsis thaliana; chlorophyll; dehydrins; durum wheat; models; mutation; proline; response elements; salinity; salt stress; salt tolerance; transgenic plants
- ... According to both the proline metabolic mutation context (p5cs 1-4) and the effective involvement of the durum wheat dehydrin transgenic context (DH2 and DH4) against salt stress, we report here some response elements that can give rise to clarification if there is duality between proline metabolic mutation context (p5cs 1-4) and the durum wheat dehydrin transgenic context for salt tolerance proce ...