Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Wenjing; Huang, Zhenglai; Xu, Kaifang; Liu, Liang; Zeng, Yulan; Ma, Shangyu; Fan, Yonghui
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2019 v.41 no.8 pp. 133
- Triticum aestivum; abscisic acid; adenine; adverse effects; brassinolide; carbon dioxide; cold stress; filling period; flowering; leaves; malondialdehyde; peroxidase; photosynthesis; salicylic acid; spraying; stomatal conductance; superoxide dismutase; winter wheat
- ... Chilling stress has a strong negative impact on the growth and development of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). To investigate the recovery of physiological function and yield formation by plant growth regulators following chilling stress, we performed low-temperature phytotron experiments at the booting stage, and sprayed 6-benzylamino adenine (6-BA), salicylic acid (SA), brassinolide (BR) and ...
- Zha, Qian; Xi, Xiaojun; He, Yani; Jiang, Aili; Fang, Xianping
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2019 v.41 no.6 pp. 83
- Vitis; abscisic acid; antioxidants; biosynthesis; catalase; cultivars; environmental factors; genes; heat stress; heat tolerance; heat treatment; messenger RNA; peroxidase; photosystem II; plant response; stress tolerance; superoxide dismutase; temperature; water stress
- ... Plants, via physiological and molecular processes, respond to unsuitable environmental conditions, resulting in stress tolerance. Most previous studies have focused on plant responses to a single abiotic stress, but the effects of combined water deficit and high temperature stresses are more severe and complex than those due to a single stress. Therefore, our study aimed to explore the differences ...