Jump to Main Content
- Dziurka, Michał, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2019 v.41 no.3 pp. 38
- Monographella nivalis; Triticosecale; ferulic acid; genotype; high performance liquid chromatography; hybrids; mycelium; overwintering; parents; seedlings; temperature; triticale; winter
- ... Tolerance to the pink snow mould resulting from Microdochium nivale infection is an essential trait of triticale (x Triticosecale) for winter survival. In the present study, we aimed to verify whether the presence and concentration of free and cell wall-bound phenolic acids are important factors in triticale responses to M. nivale infection. Based on 3 years’ testing of triticale tolerance, 2 out ...
- Dziurka, Michał, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2013 v.35 no.2 pp. 451-461
- carbohydrates; chlorophyll; cultivars; drought tolerance; gas exchange; genotype; leaves; lipid peroxidation; osmotic pressure; osmotic stress; proline; quantitative trait loci; seedlings; water content; water stress; wheat
- ... In this study, the seedlings of two wheat cultivars were used: drought-resistant Chinese Spring (CS) and drought-susceptible (SQ1). Seedlings were subjected to osmotic stress in order to assess the differences in response to drought stress between resistant and susceptible genotype. The aim of the experiment was to evaluate the changes in physiological and biochemical characteristics and to establ ...