Jump to Main Content
- Citi, Simonetta; Mannucci, Tommaso; Pedala’, Francesca; Vannozzi, Iacopo; Vignoli, Massimo
- Acta veterinaria 2017 v.67 no.4 pp. 587-592
- Poaceae; awns; distress; dogs; females; grasses; hematologic tests; ingestion; males; pancreatitis; ultrasonography; vegetables; vomiting
- ... A 12 year old male Fox Terrier (case 1) and a one year old female Poodle (case 2) were presented with a history of dysorexia and vomiting, and case 2 also with distress associated with eating. Both dogs were diagnosed with acute pancreatitis based on clinical signs, blood analysis and ultrasonography which revealed the presence of a vegetable foreign body in the proximity of the pancreatic right l ...
- Moskvina, Tatyana Vladimirovna
- Acta veterinaria 2017 v.67 no.1 pp. 82-91
- Demodex canis; adults; body length; demodicosis; dogs; females; males; mites; Russia
- ... The aim of this study was to investigate the morphology of Demodex canis and Demodex sp. cornei found in six dogs with canine demodicosis. A deep skin scraping technique was used for Demodex mite detection. Measurement data of 52 adult D. canis mites (26 females, 25 males and one specimen whose sex could not be determined) and 39 adult Demodex sp. cornei mites (22 females, 14 males and three speci ...