Jump to Main Content
- Rafai, Pál; Papp, Zoltán; Jakab, László
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica 2013 v.61 no.3 pp. 333-343
- Fusarium; T-2 toxin; adverse effects; biotransformation; chemical structure; diet; epoxides; feed additives; feed intake; feeds; no observed adverse effect level; swine
- ... Between 49 and 70 days of age, three groups of growing pigs (n = 10 each) were fed diets containing 0, 0.3 and 0.5 mg/kg T-2 toxin, respectively, for 21 days. The feed of another two groups of pigs (n = 10 each) contained 0.3 or 0.5 mg/kg T-2 toxin, respectively, plus a feed additive developed for splitting up the molecular structure of Fusarium toxins, in particular trichothecenes, by deep ...
- Revajová, Viera; Levkut, Mikuláš; Levkutová, Mária; Bořutová, Radka; Grešaková, Ľubomíra; Košiková, Božena; Leng, Ľubomír
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica 2013 v.61 no.3 pp. 354-365
- Fusarium; blood groups; blood sampling; broiler chickens; deoxynivalenol; dietary supplements; hatching; lignin; lymphocytes; zearalenone
- ... The objective of the study was to investigate the effects of lignin supplementation of a diet contaminated with the Fusarium mycotoxins deoxynivalenol (DON) and zearalenone (ZEA) on peripheral blood leukocytes and duodenal immunocompetent cells in broiler chickens. From day 1 after hatching, all chickens were fed an identical control diet for two weeks. Then chickens of Group 1 continued to ...