Jump to Main Content
- Veresegyházy, T.; Fébel, Hedvig; Rimanóczy, Ágnes
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica 2001 v.49 no.1 pp. 81-86
- absorption; alanine; amino acid composition; leucine; lysine; rumen
- ... The absorption of three amino acids (leucine, alanine and lysine) from the washed, closed rumen was studied in a short-term (75 min) experiment in situ . The concentration of leucine and alanine did not change in the rumen during the experiment, while that of lysine continuously decreased, and 40% of the total lysine placed in the rumen was absorbed during the experimental period. The rate of abso ...
- Laczay, P.; Semjén, G.; Lehel, J.; Nagy, G.
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica 2001 v.49 no.1 pp. 31-37
- absorption; bioavailability; body weight; broiler chickens; doxycycline; drug excretion; drugs; half life; intestines; intravenous injection; oral administration; pharmacokinetics
- ... The pharmacokinetics and the influence of food on the kinetic profile and bioavailability of doxycycline was studied after a single intravenous (i.v.) and oral dose of 10.0 mg/kg body weight in 7-week-old broiler chickens. Following i.v. administration the drug was rapidly distributed in the body with a distribution half-life of 0.21 ± 0.01 h. The elimination half-life of 6.78 ± 0.06 h was relativ ...