Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Gaofeng; Li, Xin; Ma, Jinzhu; Wang, Yunquan; Liu, Shaomin; Huang, Chunlin; Zhang, Kun; Hu, Xiaoli
- Advances in water resources 2018 v.114 pp. 164-179
- normal distribution, etc ; algorithms; case studies; hydrologic models; multipliers; parameter uncertainty; runoff; samplers; water resources; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Sequential Monte Carlo (SMC) samplers have become increasing popular for estimating the posterior parameter distribution with the non-linear dependency structures and multiple modes often present in hydrological models. However, the explorative capabilities and efficiency of the sampler depends strongly on the efficiency in the move step of SMC sampler. In this paper we presented a new SMC sampler ...
- Crăciun, Maria; Vamoş, Călin; Suciu, Nicolae
- Advances in water resources 2018 v.111 pp. 20-30
- normal distribution, etc ; algorithms; groundwater; regression analysis; solutes; statistical models; time series analysis; water resources; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Concentration time series are provided by simulated concentrations of a nonreactive solute transported in groundwater, integrated over the transverse direction of a two-dimensional computational domain and recorded at the plume center of mass. The analysis of a statistical ensemble of time series reveals subtle features that are not captured by the first two moments which characterize the approxim ...