Jump to Main Content
- DiCarlo, David A.
- Advances in water resources 2003 v.26 no.12 pp. 1257
- unsaturated flow, etc ; sand; drainage; vadose zone; mathematical models; hydrologic models; infiltration (hydrology); capillarity; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... After the initiation of gravity drainage, water is often assumed to be either (a) draining under unit gradient, or (b) at capillary/gravity equilibrium. Both of these simplifications can be useful, but the regimes of validity of each assumption must be delineated. Water pressures are measured versus time and distance as water drains out of a 1.6 m long sand column to determine the relative effects ...
- Visser, A.; Stuurman, R.; Bierkens, M.F.P.
- Advances in water resources 2006 v.29 no.5 pp. 692-706
- unsaturated flow, etc ; water table; aquifers; hydrologic models; mathematical models; soil water content; infiltration (hydrology); unsaturated conditions; vadose zone; drainage; model validation; saturated flow; data analysis; Show all 13 Subjects