Jump to Main Content
- Nilsson, Lovisa; Hansson, Helena; Lagerkvist, Carl Johan
- Agribusiness 2017 v.33 no.2 pp. 209-225
- marketing, etc ; dairy cooperatives; entrepreneurship; farmers; farms; fearfulness; models; planning; self-efficacy; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Cooperative attributes were incorporated into a push–pull framework to explain exit/remain behavior for dairy farmers delivering to dairy cooperatives. The exit behavior meant establishing a marketing or processing operation in parallel to cooperative deliveries or the planning such an action. Scale development to measure cooperative attributes resulted in six latent variables: A need to restructu ...
- Marconi, Nicholas G.; Hooker, Neal H.; DiMarcello, Nicholas, III
- Agribusiness 2017 v.33 no.2 pp. 160-174
- food marketing, etc ; European Union; certification; chocolate; coffee beans; food prices; models; regression analysis; stakeholders; supply chain; tea; Canada; United States; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Agribusinesses use credence claims reporting the sustainability of products and supply chains. One example, fair trade, relies on a diverse set of third party standards and certification organizations. Food marketing data are used to compare products launched between 1999 and 2013 in the coffee, tea, and chocolate categories. Out of 3,257 observations making a reference to fair trade, 2,745 were c ...