Jump to Main Content
- Kuboń, Maciej
- Agricultural Engineering 2018 v.22 no.4 pp. 25-32
- Brassica; Cucurbita; Solanaceae; energy; farms; humans; labor; onions; organic foods; Poland
- ... The objective of the paper is to determine the size of human and objectified labour in selected specialist vegetable farms. The paper covered studies carried out in the area of southern Poland in 50 organic vegetable farms. Based on the detailed studies, the size and structure of work, and energy inputs used in the production process were determined. The highest inputs of labour per a unit of the ...
- Romaniuk, Waclaw; Zheliezna, Tetyana; Drahniev, Semen; Bashtovyi, Anatoliy; Sobczuk, Henryk; Marczuk, Andrzej; Titova, Liudmyla; Rogovskii, Ivan; Borek, Kinga
- Agricultural Engineering 2018 v.22 no.4 pp. 71-79
- bioethanol; biogas; cattle manure; energy; feasibility studies; fermentation; methane; slurries; Ukraine
- ... The article analyzes the current state of production of second generation biofuels in the world and evaluates the possibility of launching such production in Ukraine. The work is topical due to the fact that liquid biofuels can replace a certain share of motor fuels consumed in Ukraine, thus contributing to the strengthening of the country’s energy independence. The purpose of the study is to asse ...