Jump to Main Content
- López, Aldana S.; Marchelli, Paula; Batlla, Diego; López, Dardo R.; Arana, María V.
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2019 v.272-273 pp. 81-90
- perennials, etc ; Festuca; environmental factors; experimental design; grasses; habitats; laboratory experimentation; models; phenotype; seed germination; semiarid zones; standard deviation; temperature; Argentina; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Seed germination is one of the earliest phenotypes expressed by plants, and the accuracy to germinate in the correct time and place is essential for plant population fitness. Cues that regulate germination have been exhaustively characterized in laboratory experiments. However, the way in which seed populations respond to these cues and the ecological meanings of this phenomenon are scarcely known ...
- Tenuta, Mario; Amiro, Brian D.; Gao, Xiaopeng; Wagner-Riddle, Claudia; Gervais, Matt
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2019 v.276-277 pp. 107636
- perennials, etc ; Fabaceae; alfalfa; ammonium; annuals; barley; carbon; carbon dioxide; corn; crop rotation; environmental factors; faba beans; fertilizer rates; grasses; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; manufacturing; nitrates; nitrogen fertilizers; nitrous oxide; nitrous oxide production; rapeseed; soil; soybeans; spring; spring wheat; Manitoba; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Nitrous oxide (N2O) emissions were measured over 4 fields in Manitoba, Canada, continuously from 2006 to 2016 using the micrometeorological flux-gradient technique. The fields were divided into 2 treatments: 2 fields with a rotation of annual crops (corn, faba bean, spring wheat, rapeseed, barley, spring wheat, corn, soybean, spring wheat, soybean, soybean); while 2 fields had a four-year period w ...