Jump to Main Content
- Rahimi-Moghaddam, Sajjad; Kambouzia, Jafar; Deihimfard, Reza
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 1-14
- agroecosystems; climate change; climate models; climatic factors; corn; crop models; cultivars; farmers; flowering; grain yield; interdisciplinary research; production technology; risk; sowing date; summer; temperature; winter; Iran
- ... Rise in temperature, particularly in warmer areas, could have a negative effect on maize productivity. However, careful management practices could reduce the effects of high temperatures by altering the sowing dates and type of cultivar. The current study applied APSIM (The Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator) crop model to investigate the interaction of sowing date and cultivar when dealing ...
- Rahman, Muhammad Habib ur; Ahmad, Ashfaq; Wang, Xuechun; Wajid, Aftab; Nasim, Wajid; Hussain, Manzoor; Ahmad, Burhan; Ahmad, Ishfaq; Ali, Zulfiqar; Ishaque, Wajid; Awais, Muhammad; Shelia, Vakhtang; Ahmad, Shakeel; Fahd, Shah; Alam, Mukhtar; Ullah, Hidayat; Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 94-113
- General Circulation Models; climate change; climatic factors; cotton; crop yield; cropping systems; crops; cultivars; data collection; fertilizer application; field experimentation; genetic traits; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; plant density; rain; sowing; temperature; uncertainty; Pakistan
- ... Future climate projections and impact assessments are critical in evaluating the potential impacts of climate change and climate variability on crop production. Climate change impact assessment in combination with crop, climate models under different climate change scenarios is uncertain and it is challenging to select an appropriate climate scenario. This study quantifies the uncertainty associat ...