Jump to Main Content
- Sanchez, Adriana; Rey-Sánchez, A. Camilo; Posada, Juan M.; Smith, William K.
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 38-47
- Chusquea; air; alpine plants; canopy; carbon; climate change; dry season; ecosystems; energy balance; equations; gas exchange; leaves; models; photosynthesis; solar radiation; structural equation modeling; temperature; Andes region; Colombia
- ... In models of photosynthetic gas exchange, leaf temperature (Tₗₑₐf) is often calculated using a combination of derivations of the energy balance equation and measurements of air temperature (Tₐᵢᵣ). Yet, there are frequently large differences between Tₗₑₐf and Tₐᵢᵣ under natural field conditions, and an energy balance is complicated in complex canopies, especially in tropical ecosystems. In the pres ...
- Meng, Fandong; Suonan, Ji; Zhang, Zhenhua; Wang, Shiping; Duan, Jichuang; Wang, Qi; Li, Bowen; Luo, Caiyun; Jiang, Lili; Zhang, Lirong; Liu, Peipei; Renzeng, Wangmu; Lv, Wangwang; Wang, Zhezhen; Tsechoe, Dorji; Du, Mingyuan
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 31-37
- climate change; cooling; flowering; functional diversity; models; moieties; phenology; prediction; regression analysis; species diversity; spring; summer; temperature; China
- ... Lack of understanding of how plant diversity of different flowering functional groups mediates response patterns of community phenophases to climate change limits our ability to predict future phenology. We used reciprocal transplant experiments across four elevations (i.e., 3200, 3400, 3600 and 3800 m) on the Tibetan Plateau for three years to investigate how temperature change (i.e., warming and ...