Jump to Main Content
- Holopainen, Jari; Helama, Samuli; Väre, Henry
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 141-150
- Betula; autumn; barley; climate change; data collection; growing season; latitude; leaves; oats; paleoclimatology; phenology; rye; sowing; spring; summer; temperature; Finland
- ... Long records of phenological observations are commonly used as data in global change and palaeoclimate research and to analyse plants' responses to climatic changes. Here we delve into the historical archives of plant phenological observations (1750–1875) compiled and published previously by Professor Adolf Moberg (Imperial Alexander University of Finland). The digitized dataset represents 44,487 ...
- Meng, Fandong; Suonan, Ji; Zhang, Zhenhua; Wang, Shiping; Duan, Jichuang; Wang, Qi; Li, Bowen; Luo, Caiyun; Jiang, Lili; Zhang, Lirong; Liu, Peipei; Renzeng, Wangmu; Lv, Wangwang; Wang, Zhezhen; Tsechoe, Dorji; Du, Mingyuan
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 31-37
- climate change; cooling; flowering; functional diversity; models; moieties; phenology; prediction; regression analysis; species diversity; spring; summer; temperature; China
- ... Lack of understanding of how plant diversity of different flowering functional groups mediates response patterns of community phenophases to climate change limits our ability to predict future phenology. We used reciprocal transplant experiments across four elevations (i.e., 3200, 3400, 3600 and 3800 m) on the Tibetan Plateau for three years to investigate how temperature change (i.e., warming and ...