Jump to Main Content
- Holopainen, Jari; Helama, Samuli; Väre, Henry
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 141-150
- Betula; autumn; barley; climate change; data collection; growing season; latitude; leaves; oats; paleoclimatology; phenology; rye; sowing; spring; summer; temperature; Finland
- ... Long records of phenological observations are commonly used as data in global change and palaeoclimate research and to analyse plants' responses to climatic changes. Here we delve into the historical archives of plant phenological observations (1750–1875) compiled and published previously by Professor Adolf Moberg (Imperial Alexander University of Finland). The digitized dataset represents 44,487 ...
- Rahman, Muhammad Habib ur; Ahmad, Ashfaq; Wang, Xuechun; Wajid, Aftab; Nasim, Wajid; Hussain, Manzoor; Ahmad, Burhan; Ahmad, Ishfaq; Ali, Zulfiqar; Ishaque, Wajid; Awais, Muhammad; Shelia, Vakhtang; Ahmad, Shakeel; Fahd, Shah; Alam, Mukhtar; Ullah, Hidayat; Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 94-113
- General Circulation Models; climate change; climatic factors; cotton; crop yield; cropping systems; crops; cultivars; data collection; fertilizer application; field experimentation; genetic traits; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; plant density; rain; sowing; temperature; uncertainty; Pakistan
- ... Future climate projections and impact assessments are critical in evaluating the potential impacts of climate change and climate variability on crop production. Climate change impact assessment in combination with crop, climate models under different climate change scenarios is uncertain and it is challenging to select an appropriate climate scenario. This study quantifies the uncertainty associat ...