Jump to Main Content
- Herrera, Juan M.; Häner, Lilia Levy; Holzkämper, Annelie; Pellet, Didier
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.252 pp. 1-9
- variety trials, etc ; Triticum aestivum; data collection; developmental stages; environmental factors; genotype; grain yield; meteorological data; models; phenology; prediction; winter wheat; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Large scale prediction of the performance of genotypes is fundamental for understanding genotype by environmental interactions (G × E), predicting accurately genotypic performance in specific environments, and increasing our knowledge to develop future crop varieties.We derived environmental limiting factors from daily weather data for critical crop growth phases of wheat (Triticum aestivum), usin ...
- Dreccer, M. Fernanda; Fainges, Justin; Whish, Jeremy; Ogbonnaya, Francis C.; Sadras, Victor O.
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.248 pp. 275-294
- variety trials, etc ; barley; canola; chickpeas; climate change; crop yield; crops; cultivars; evaporation; evapotranspiration; filling period; flowering; peas; rain; simulation models; soil water; temperature; vapor pressure; water stress; water supply; water utilization; wheat; Australia; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Winter crops are the backbone of Australian agriculture. This study reports the first comparative analysis of the impact of temperature and water stress on yields of wheat, barley, canola, chickpea and field pea across four major production zones in Australia (North, East, South and West) using the 2009-2013 National Variety Trials (NVT). Developmental windows of 100°Cd centred at flowering were u ...