Jump to Main Content
- Li, Zhao-Liang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2013 v.174-175 pp. 28-42
- air temperature; algorithms; developmental stages; drying temperature; energy balance; equations; evapotranspiration; heat transfer; irrigation; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; remote sensing; roughness; satellites; soil water content; surface temperature
- ... The Surface Energy Balance Algorithm for Land (SEBAL) has been successfully applied to remote sensing data to estimate surface evapotranspiration (ET) at different spatial and temporal resolutions in more than 30 countries. However, the selection of dry and wet pixels over the area of interest (AOI) makes the SEBAL-estimated ET subject to the sizes of the AOI and the satellite pixels. This paper i ...
- Li, Zhao-Liang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2008 v.148 no.11 pp. 1679-1695
- canopy; irrigation; phenology; drought; water stress; plant-water relations; near-infrared spectroscopy; spatial data; Triticum aestivum; water content; remote sensing; spectral analysis; winter wheat; leaves; satellites; China
- ... Monitoring of crop water stress from the reflectance of near infrared (NIR) and shortwave infrared (SWIR) wavelengths in the optical domain provides a promising tool for the use of satellite data in precision agriculture. In this paper, a method to monitor crop water stress is developed using ETM+ NIR and SWIR wavelengths. In particular, we investigate the effect of crop drought on wheat canopy bi ...