Jump to Main Content
- Ben Hassena, Ameni; Zouari, Mohamed; Trabelsi, Lina; Khabou, Wahid; Zouari, Nacim
- Agricultural water management 2018 v.207 pp. 53-58
- Olea europaea, etc ; biofertilizers; irrigation; nutrients; olives; photosynthesis; plant growth; plant tissues; sugars; wastewater; water resources; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The treated wastewater (TWW) reuse in crop irrigation is becoming a frequent practice in areas with limited water resources. This alternative water may be considered as nutrients source that can fill the water deficit. However, TWW contains high salts concentration and may negatively affect plant performances. The ability of short term irrigation with TWW in order to improve young olive (Olea euro ...
- Hernández, M. Luisa; Velázquez-Palmero, David; Sicardo, M. Dolores; Fernández, José E.; Diaz-Espejo, Antonio; Martínez-Rivas, José M.
- Agricultural water management 2018 v.204 pp. 100-106
- Olea europaea, etc ; deficit irrigation; enzymes; fatty acid composition; fruiting; gene expression; genes; irrigation rates; irrigation scheduling; linoleic acid; lipid content; mesocarp; oleic acid; olive oil; olives; orchards; ripening; trees; water stress; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The effect of three irrigation strategies on the olive oil quality in a hedgerow ‘Arbequina’ olive orchard with 1667 trees ha−1 was assessed. Olive trees were fully irrigated, with the crop water demand replaced through daily irrigation (FI), or irrigated according to two regulated deficit irrigation (RDI) treatments, in which the total irrigation supplies amounted to 60% and 30% of the water supp ...