Jump to Main Content
- Tong, Ling, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Agricultural water management 2018 v.203 pp. 251-260
- Bowen ratio; Vitis; air; air temperature; arid zones; canopy; corn; cropland; eddy covariance; energy; evaporative demand; evapotranspiration; latent heat flux; leaf area index; net radiation; regression analysis; soil heat flux; sustainable development; vapor pressure deficit; water management; wind speed; China
- ... Energy exchanges and turbulent fluxes were simultaneously measured using eddy covariance technique over closed maize and sparse grapevine canopies during two growth seasons in an arid region of northwest China. Canopy conductance (Gc) and decoupling coefficient (Ω) were calculated to evaluate differences of fluxes and controlling factors over the two types of canopies. Atmosphere over grapevine ca ...
- Tong, Ling, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Agricultural water management 2018 v.203 pp. 438-450
- aboveground biomass; arid zones; biomass production; canopy; corn; crop models; crop yield; deficit irrigation; field experimentation; irrigation scheduling; plastic film mulches; soil water; soil water content; vegetative growth; water stress; China
- ... A crop model is a powerful tool for developing an irrigation schedule and simulating crop yield. In this study, both an AquaCrop model using recommended default parameters and a parameterized AquaCrop model were used to simulate the growth of maize for seed production under plastic film-mulch. The model variables that were parameterized include canopy cover (CC), aboveground biomass, yield (Y) and ...